Developed by Microsoft, .NET is one of the most popular and most preferred programming language in today's period. Its powerful programming model and extensive API set, enables the developers to create solutions complementing the unique business needs of enterprises across the world. Web, Desktop, Enterprise and Mobile applications with visually appealing features can be created with this development platform.
Since most of the programmers are dependent on this programming language today, it is believed that .NET will be the future of development for other platforms along with Windows, very soon. So, if you are aspiring to become a .NET pro, you can rest assured of a bright career ahead.
We at Webastral are growing to help you in your career by offering world-class .NET development training. Considered as one of the best training companies in Chandigarh and Mohali, our highly qualified trainers are determined to increase your skills by sharing their knowledge and skills in .NET.
Under our .NET Development course, we focus on covering the following modules from the basic.
1. VB.NET 2. C#.NET 3. ASP.NET 4. ADO.NET
.NET Development training objectives
- Render in-dept knowledge of VB, C#, ASP.NET language features.
- Explanation on the main concepts behind CLR (Common Language Runtime) and its world-class features that are used to develop simple and complex applications.
- Learning Object Oriented Programming concepts. Creating classes, interfaces and other functionality to develop business oriented applications.
- Developing database intensive applications using ADO.NET.
- Developing dynamic applications using ASP.NET.
- Understanding various State management techniques like Cookies and Sessions.
- Developing applications using N-Tier system.
- 6 months
- Net Introduction framework 4.0
- Common Language Runtime(CLR)
- Framework class library(FCL)
- Architecture of .NET
- Object oriented features
- JAVA v/s .NET
- Introduction to VC#.NET
- Programming Logics
- Exception handling
- Abstract class
- Sealed class & Interface
- Properties & Indexers
- File Operation
- I/O Operation
- Introduction to Database
- Database Concept
- Data Access with MS Access
- Data Access with LINQ
- Data Access with MS SQL Server 2005/2008
- Window Form
- Menus and toolbars
- Dialog Boxes
- Window forms Control
- MDI Forms
- Custom Control
- Validation in Window form
- Setup and Deployment
- Crystal Report
- Introduction to ASP.NET
- DHTML (CSS, Java Script)
- Page Life Cycle
- Asp.Net Validating User inputs
- Master Pages
- Website Structure
- Standard Controls
- Validation Controls
- Data Controls
- User Controls
- Site Navigation
- Client based side state management
- State Management
- Server based side state management
- Securing ASP.NET Web Sites
- Adding client capabilities & AJAX
- Web Services
- ASP.Net in MVC
- Azure Service Platform , Windows Azure Platform and Azure Explorer
- Enabling your machine for Azure development by installing the Azure SDK.
- Creating a Visual Studio ASP.NET web project and deploy it to an Azure Website.
- Making a change to the web project and redeploy the application
- Using the Azure Management Portal to monitor and manage your website.
- Basics of MVC and Entity Framework for model generation and mapping it to the SQL server.